High School Social Studies Program
Important Notes for Mrs. Dyson's Room:
- Have a writing utensil every day!
- Leave your snacks in your locker!
- Bring your own ear buds or headphones!
- Wear your deodorant!
- Bring a hoodie; only one temperature in this room! COLD
- We take turns picking out music as long as it isn't foul!
- Be on time or you will be marked tardy!
- Use nice language!
- Sleep at home!
See what our students have been working on!
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year! I am so excited to share my German candy and cookies with you! I have a ton of pictures of my Europe trip, so be ready!
2019-2020 SY Classes:
3rd- Local History
5th- World History/
6th- US History
7th- Free Period